2nd team outta five! Beat all the boys too! Oh yes.
You can live the life you want but you’ve got to endure the challenges to appreciate to sweet goodness of achievement. Keep charging forward.
- Aurora: Story of your first kiss
- Rapunzel: 5 things from your bucket list
- Dory: Something someone has told you that you can't forget (two good things and one bad)
- Pocahontas: Something new you taught someone.
- Mulan: Do you trust your gut feeling? What happened.
- Jasmine: The story of when you had to really trust someone. Was it easy?
- Belle: Is there someone you are close who no one else likes? What's the story?
- Ariel: Where do you think you belong, and why?
- Flounder: Something that surprised you and frightened you.
- Eric: Have you ever helped a stranger? What happened.
- Aladdin: A sacrifice you made for someone.
- Tiana: A time you tried the hardest for something.
- Boo: A childhood hero.
- Cruella: Something you really want but you aren't allowed to have.
- Seven Dwarfs: 7 things you like in the people around you.
- Kronk: What you are best at in the kitchen?
- Simba: Something a parent has taught you.
- Cinderella: "A dream is a wish your heart makes" What's that for you?
- Nemo: Your bravest moment.
- Terk: Are you a big brother/sister figure to anyone?
- Buzz: Your favourite fantasy world (aka Harry Potter, Star Wars), if any.
- Alice: Done drugs?
- Peter Pan: Something from your childhood that you still love.
A good friend of mine once taught me a very valuable lesson; selfies are not bad. They are not a way to put yourself above other women, or a tool of shame. They are, in fact, a very powerful tool that has two uses; 1) a way of re-focusing the lens on yourself the way you want it to be, which is something women don’t often get to do, and 2) a method of re-building self-esteem. Both of these uses are 100 percent valid.
If you feel that you look cute in a particular moment, take that photo and keep it. Post it up if you want to. Or don’t post it up. You are not bad, or shallow or vain for doing this. So many of us grapple with self-esteem issues in a society where we are constantly faced with photoshopped images and bullshit from media culture, and it’s about goddamn time we re-claimed that space for ourselves.
I’m tired of seeing other women make shitty comments about selfies as a way to feel better about themselves. You are no better, no wiser, no stronger. The girl with a selfie as her facebook profile photo is no less valid than you. She is choosing how she wants to be seen by the world; and that in itself is a power that women have not had in a very long time - if ever.
Reblogging for the morning/evening crowd, depending on where you are!
A well dressed man is more attractive to me than a shirtless man with a six pack.
So I haven’t been overly active recently. (recently as in the last year ha no but seriously, for the past month or so).
I have discovered that running and working out is really aggravating my knee at the moment. (for those of you who don’t know I had an ACL surgery a year ago). I am finding it incredibly un-motivating going for just a 3km run and then suffering for it for the next week. My knee creaks and groans and locks up and I’m tired of it :(
Leg day tends to have the same results - my knee creaks the whole way through my workout which makes me feel like I’m doing more damage than good.
It’s frustrating, tiring, and un-motivating. I first dislocated my knee FOUR YEARS AGO and there haven’t been a whole lot of improvements in that time… I am pretty much a retired gymnast now because whenever I try to work towards something I manage to injure myself in one way or another (and it’s usually my knee).
yeah this is a bit of a ‘feeling sorry for myself post’ but I’m at a bit of dead end. Maybe I should put my gym membership on hold and go back to swimming and cycling in hopes that it will help!
sometimes i drop things and am too lazy to pick them up, like pencils, or my hopes and dreams
I respect those people who get a lot done on their days off cause I am the absolute opposite and do nothing all day whenever I can
Mashed up avocado and feta with a lil chopped mint served on grainy bread. YUM! <3